We are excited to introduce you to Datto, the leading provider of comprehensive data protection and business continuity solutions. In today's digital age, where data is the lifeblood of every organization, safeguarding your critical information and ensuring uninterrupted operations is crucial for your business's success.
Whether you are a small and medium-sized enterprise or a large corporation, Datto has scalable solutions to meet your needs. We offer flexible deployment options and customizable plans, ensuring that our services grow alongside your business, supporting you every step of the way.
70% of businesses will suffer unrecoverable data loss in SaaS applications. Why? Because people delete files, open phishing emails, accidentally download malware, and more. SaaS vendors are unable to distinguish if certain user actions are done in error or deliberately.
Other scenarios where clients could lose data include:
- Malicious deletion by a disgruntled employee or outside entity.
- Malware damage or ransomware attacks.
- Operational errors such as accidental data overwrites.
- Lost data due to canceled app licenses.
Why DATTO needs to become one of your key service applications:
- Minimize downtime.
- Increased use of collaboration tools.
- DATTO provides limited protection against accidental data loss scenarios, and sometimes even less so when it comes to ransomware attacks or malicious end user activity.
- Some tools might seem suitable to use for backup, but have serious limitations when it comes to restores.
Unplanned downtime may be an IT function, but it is a business concern.
Downtime is not a question of if, but when.
Many compliance regulations, like HIPAA, require a data backup and data recovery plan.
70% of small business that experience a major data loss go out of business within a year.
Data loss means downtime, and downtime will impact your bottom line:
People and Systems Costs
- Lost sales revenue
- Lost employee productivity
- Missed deadlines that result in employee overtime
- No communication; no email
- All internal business processes will cease - billing, HR, intranet, etc.
Physical Damage Costs
- Cost to restore IT systems
- Materials lost/disposal and cleanup costs
Reputation & Compliance Costs
- The financial impact of customer dissatisfaction
- Contract penalties
- Compliance violations, if applicable
- IT and employee recovery costs
No two businesses are the same. Do you know how long your business can be down without it affecting your bottom line?
You can keep your business running with:
- A business continuity solution, tailored to your business needs.
- An IT service provider who manages the entire process
You may currently have an Offsite Storage contract with us. This solution is no longer a robust enough solution for business continuity. With the Offsite Storage solution, you have now, the price can fluctuate depending on the amount of data is being backed up. With a DATTO unit, the price doesn't change. It is a set amount each month.
Contact our Technical Sales Department to get more information and pricing for a DATTO unit.